Listen in iTunes
021. Being Budget Minded While Working Out
Want to look good and feel good when working out, but don’t know how while on a budget? Whitney and Pam give their tips and tricks of how workout without breaking the bank!
- “You don’t have to get the most expensive pair of shoes (that doesn’t always mean they’re the best), but you do need a good quality shoe for running.” – Pam
- “It’s okay to run miles and not log them. You’re not gonna die.” – Pam
- “If you can’t afford to get heavier weights just do more reps with the lighter weights you do have.” – Whitney
- “It’s amazing how many free treadmills we see!” – Pam
- “Shop around in your area for the right gym. Take advantage of their free trials to see what you need and don’t need. That will help with price.” – Whitney
- “Quality over quantity (when it comes to workout clothing). If you’ve got 7-10 workout shirts…that you know you look good in…if you look good and feel good, you’re gonna have a better workout.” – Whitney
Unmutable Creative: A creative and marketing firm specializing in websites, logo design, digital marketing, social media and more. Receive 10% off your first project at yourcreativefriend.com.
You can find WHAM Podcast on the web, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter!
Please listen, subscribe, and review! It really helps us!
If you have a topic you want us to talk about or a rant/rave to share, visit our website and let us know! Please note the purpose of this podcast is to educate and to inform. It is not a substitute for professional care by a doctor or other qualified medical professional.